Page 1 of 1 • Share •
~ Tube Sock Snowman ~
You will need:
- Tube Sock with red border
- uncooked rice (approx. 2 cups)
- 2 plastic baggies
- small green pompoms
- extra small brown pompoms
- small brown pompom
- googly eyes
- red yarn
- glue gun
- fill a plastic baggie with 1 cup rice. (this should fill 2/3 of sock,
- you may need more or less depending on the size of the sock)
- tie the top of baggie with twist tie.
- put bag inside tube sock.
- Tie tightly with string
- repeat above using 1/2 cup of rice (more or less)
- tie tightly with string.
- fold over the ribbed part of the sock to make the snowman's hat.
- Cut 3 strands of yarn and tie around the snowman's neck
- glue on green buttons, brown mouth and nose
- glue on eyes
- make a tassel on the top of the hat with yarn, glue
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum