Happy Holidays

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Holidays

Welcome to Happy Holiday House... We hope you enjoy the talent and friendship here. You will find art in many forms… simple crafts, crochet, knit, quilts, stories, poems, photos, and recipes from our talented members.

Matchbox Music Ornaments (pictures)

pstarkoski
    pstarkoski
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 13431
    Job/hobbies : crafts and cooking
    Registration date : 2008-12-13

Matchbox Music Ornaments (pictures) Empty Matchbox Music Ornaments (pictures)

Post by pstarkoski Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:11 am

Hi....
    Here are pictures of the matchbox music ornaments I just finished up for my Mistletoe Marketplace. These would be cute with any kind of graphic or maybe even your kids or grandkid's pictures in the center.
    They were very easy to make....I first painted the front and back of the matchbox with a couple of coats of white acrylic craft paint.....to cover up the label on the matchbox. They just cut out the picture you want and Mod Podge it onto the front and back of the box. Next I used some white fabric paint around the edges to give it some texture and then some clear shimmering crystal fabric paint to give it some glisten...they a little bit of silver or gold fabric paint for sparkle. Add some leaves and holly berries, attach a hanger and you are done!
    hugs,
    peg

Matchbox Music Ornaments (pictures) Matchboxmusicornaments2
    https://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/pstarkoski/crafts%202008/?action=view&current=matchboxmusicornaments2.jpg

Matchbox Music Ornaments (pictures) Matchboxmusicornaments

https://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/pstarkoski/crafts%202008/?action=view&current=matchboxmusicornaments.jpg

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:48 pm