Happy Holidays

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Holidays

Welcome to Happy Holiday House... We hope you enjoy the talent and friendship here. You will find art in many forms… simple crafts, crochet, knit, quilts, stories, poems, photos, and recipes from our talented members.

Roasted Vegetables (TNT)

pstarkoski
    pstarkoski
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 13431
    Job/hobbies : crafts and cooking
    Registration date : 2008-12-13

Roasted Vegetables (TNT) Empty Roasted Vegetables (TNT)

Post by pstarkoski Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:38 am

Hi...
    I made these veggies to go with the pork tenderloin I made last night for dinner....
    This is now one of my favorite ways (this way and stir fry) to make veggies....you can use whatever veggies you want, but these are what i used this time!
    Enjoy!
    hugs,
    peg

Roasted Vegetables
    2 TBSP olive oil
    1/2 tsp. dried sage leaves
    1/2 tsp. dried marjoram leaves
    1/2 tsp. garlic-pepper blend
    1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
    1 small butternut squash (about 2 lbs.), peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2 to 1-inch pieces (about 3 cups)
    1 medium green pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
    1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges

Directions:
    Heat oven to 425. Spray a 15x10-inch baking pan with sides with nonstick cooking spray. I used a cookie sheet.
    In a large bowl, combine oil, sage, marjoram, garlic-pepper blend and seasoning salt; mix well.
    Add squash, pepper and onion to the mixture in the bowl; toss to coat. Arrange vegetables in pan.
    Bake at 425 for 35 to 40 minutes until squash is tender, stirring vegetables once.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:51 am