We needed an early dinner last night and this is what I made...really quick and easy and even good for us!! I used turkey bacon instead of regular bacon....so even better for us!
The combo of the turkey, bacon and crunchy broccoli slaw make this rollup a step above the rest. It’s got the taste of a cobb salad but it’s much more fun to eat!
* 1 package (6) sundried tomato basil wraps
* 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
* 3 cups broccoli slaw
* 12 deli slices (1 ounce each) smoked turkey breast
* 18 thin slices fully cooked bacon (I used turkey bacon)
1. Place the wraps on a cutting board. Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise over
each wrap. Sprinkle 1/2 cup broccoli slaw in the center of each wrap; place 2 slices of smoked turkey over the slaw; top each with 3 slices of bacon.
2. Fold in the sides of each wrap, covering half of the bacon. From the end closest to you, roll up each wrap firmly, rolling away from you. Cut each wrap in half and serve immediately, or roll each in wax paper and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe source: Make it all Recipes yahoo group, submitted by Laura Brown
Number of posts : 12300
Age : 70
Location : Boynton Beach, florida
Job/hobbies : crafts and cooking
Registration date : 2008-12-13
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum