Happy Holidays

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Holidays

Welcome to Happy Holiday House... We hope you enjoy the talent and friendship here. You will find art in many forms… simple crafts, crochet, knit, quilts, stories, poems, photos, and recipes from our talented members.

Meatloaf Muffins (TNT)

pstarkoski
    pstarkoski
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 13431
    Job/hobbies : crafts and cooking
    Registration date : 2008-12-13

Meatloaf Muffins (TNT) Empty Meatloaf Muffins (TNT)

Post by pstarkoski Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Hi...
    I made this for dinner a few nights ago...since there are only 2 of us, I only made half of the recipe....that made 5 meatloaf muffins....you may get more depending on the size of your muffin tins....I used the individual aluminum disposable muffin tins and they are a little bigger than the normal muffin pans.
    This were so good....you could also just use your own farovite meatloaf recipe if you prefer. They also take less time to bake and you I think you could freeze any that are leftover for another time....or have meatloaf sandwiches for lunch the next day or two!
    Enjoy!
    hugs,
    peg

MEATLOAF MUFFINS
    6 oz. box Stove Top stuffing mix, any flavor
    2 eggs
    1 cup water
    2 lbs. ground beef or turkey
    1/4 cup catsup

Combine all ingredients. Spray muffin tins with Pam spray. Fill muffing cups to top. Bake at 350 for about 35 minutes. Makes about 16.

Recipe source: A Baker’s Delight yahoo group, submitted by Sandy

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:17 pm