Happy Holidays

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Holidays

Welcome to Happy Holiday House... We hope you enjoy the talent and friendship here. You will find art in many forms… simple crafts, crochet, knit, quilts, stories, poems, photos, and recipes from our talented members.

Pumpin Mousse (TNT)

pstarkoski
    pstarkoski
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 13431
    Job/hobbies : crafts and cooking
    Registration date : 2008-12-13

Pumpin Mousse (TNT) Empty Pumpin Mousse (TNT)

Post by pstarkoski Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:43 am

Hi..
    I had this for dessert last Thursday when our sons came over for our weekly dinners together. This pumpkin mousse is absolutely wonderful! I will be making this again soon during the fall season.
    Enjoy!
    hugs,
    peg

Pumpkin Mousse

6 Servings

Ingredients

1 carton (4 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Whipped Cream Cheese Spread with cinnamon and brown sugar
    1 cup pumpkin pie filling
    1/2 cup whipped topping
    6 individual graham cracker tart shells
    Additional whipped topping and ground cinnamon

Directions

In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and pumpkin until blended. Fold in whipped topping. Fill tart shells. Garnish each with additional whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6 servings.

Recipe source: Mary Dargakis Keffalas on Mom’s Menu Plan face book page.

Peg’s Note: I couldn’t fine the Whipped cream cheese spread with cinnamon and brown sugar, so I just got the plain whipped cream cheese spread and added about 2 TBSP of brown sugar and about 1 tsp. cinnamon.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:46 am