Happy Holidays

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Holidays

Welcome to Happy Holiday House... We hope you enjoy the talent and friendship here. You will find art in many forms… simple crafts, crochet, knit, quilts, stories, poems, photos, and recipes from our talented members.

Baby Broccoli Muffins (TNT)

pstarkoski
    pstarkoski
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 13431
    Job/hobbies : crafts and cooking
    Registration date : 2008-12-13

Baby Broccoli Muffins (TNT) Empty Baby Broccoli Muffins (TNT)

Post by pstarkoski Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:45 am

Hi....
    I had a couple of the young girls from our youth group come to the church (they live right by the church and are about 8 or 9 years old) to make a few things to make for our potluck dinner at church. This way they would be able to contribute to making something to bring and not have to be last in line for dinner! This way it makes them feel good that they made something, plus I get to teach them a little bit about cooking. We made these broccoli muffins in the mini muffin pans and they were delicious. They are kind of like mini quiches and would also be great for a ladies brunch.
    Enjoy!
    hugs,
    peg

Baby Broccoli Muffins

"Recollections", Union Baptist Church, Tylertown, MS

1 (10-oz.) pkg. frozen chopped broccoli
    1 (7 1/2-oz.) pkg. corn muffin mix
    4 eggs, beaten
    1 stick margarine, melted
    3/4 cup cottage cheese
    1 large onion, chopped

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease miniature muffin tins. Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain well. Mix corn muffin mix, eggs, margarine, cottage cheese, onion and broccoli until blended. Pour into muffin tins and bake for 10-12 minutes.

from the Jan. 2012 issue of Today in Mississippi
    Mississippi Cooks: Featured Cookbook

Recipe source: My Favorite Recipes yahoo group, submitted by Linda N.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:38 pm