Saucy Beef Noodle Skillet
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 20 min
Makes: 4 servings, 1-3/4 cups each
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained - 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) ramen noodle soup mix, beef flavor
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
BROWN meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Stir in
peppers, tomatoes, water and dressing. DISCARD or reserve flavor packets
from soup mixes for another use. Add dry noodles to skillet. Bring to
boil; cover. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 min., stirring occasionally.
REMOVE from heat. Sprinkle with cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
Variation - Saucy Chicken Noodle Skillet
Prepare as directed, substituting 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken
breasts, cut into bite-size pieces, for the ground beef.
Recipe source: A_L_I_ACookingCorner yahoo group, submitted by angelkisses.
Number of posts : 12414
Age : 70
Location : Boynton Beach, florida
Job/hobbies : crafts and cooking
Registration date : 2008-12-13
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum