KatieB's UFO Craft list for 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KatieB's UFO Craft list for 2012

Post by KatieB480 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Lets see.. it has been a long time since I have even thought of something like this so.. lets give it a whirl!

Print, Date and organize all of the pictures from the 5 SD Cards that are in my scrapbooking things (this is not very realistic as there are about 18k pics but eh.. one can dream.. right!)

Finish Kay, Dan, Bry and Joshy's baby scrapbooks

Finish Oklahoma scrapbook

Start and finish Delaware scrapbooks (3)

Find and make the 40+ ornamnents needed for the school and teachers (Im considering doing the penguin lightbulbs that I did last year because all of the kids are in brand new schools.. none of the teachers have seen these before and I have a ton of male teachers for the first time..) Any suggestions for something I can make assembly line style would be welcomed!

I need to work on revamping my christmas wreaths before thanksgiving. They havent been redone in years and some of them the wires etc are falling apart. This is a must do soon job

I think that is about all for now.. Im sure as time goes on I will think of something else..LOL

KatieB480

Female
Number of posts : 142
Job/hobbies : Scrapbooking, Painting, Floral arranging, and mommying
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: KatieB's UFO Craft list for 2012

Post by Texas_Dawn on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:40 pm

KATIE!!!!! Hi!!! Glad you joined the UFO Busters Wink

If God allows our faith to be tested, it is not to punish us, and it's not to show Him that we are trustworthy.
It's to prove himself faithful to us.

Texas_Dawn
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 34115
Job/hobbies : Quilting, Crochet, Fishing Joined HHH 5/2/2004
Humor : Without humor this would be a boring world!
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top