any one have someone on their list that likes

Go down

any one have someone on their list that likes Empty any one have someone on their list that likes

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:47 am

Angry Birds? well here is a site for you . the cutest angry bird ornies.
http://obsessivelystitching.blogspot.com/2010/12/angry-birds-ornaments.html

Back to top Go down

any one have someone on their list that likes Empty Re: any one have someone on their list that likes

Post by ctc on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:34 am

I just might try these! I enjoyed the blog site too! Thanks for sharing with us.

Currently working on:
       1.The Hobbit 2. Collen's quilt  3. Baby sheet & Pillowcase 4. Kit afghan 
ctc
ctc
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 31058
Job/hobbies : Respiratory Therapist. I quilt, sew, scrapbook, embroider, crochet
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

any one have someone on their list that likes Empty Re: any one have someone on their list that likes

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:53 pm

you are welcome

Back to top Go down

Post by SewingSue on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:28 am

Thanks for sharing the link!
SewingSue
SewingSue

Female
Number of posts : 4235
Job/hobbies : I work 3 -4 days a week at our church. Im lead Janitor. I like to spend time reading, gardening,baking and quilting. I'm Queen of my own Red Hat Chapter. My friendsand I have a blast! I Host a quilt group now and enjoying those friends!
Humor : Of all the things I have lost...I miss my mind the most!
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms Dianne on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:08 pm

These would be right up Jakey's alley! I am saving this and will see what I can find for ornaments. Thanks Beckie...it is super cute!
Ms Dianne
Ms Dianne
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 666
Job/hobbies : crochet, beading, net surfing for patterns and inspiration,Creating online sstore/auctions for our Wares.
Registration date : 2012-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Judi on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:20 am

Yes indeed!!! Myself I don't know what the attraction is but my grands love them.

Thanks Beckie
Judi
Judi

Number of posts : 1676
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:18 am

I know all the kids are talking about them . My great grandson likes the obnoxious Orange. He cracks me up with his eyes dancing and telling me I know what I can be the Obnoxious orange. and did a little dance.
hope you all enjoy making them I make some of them .
Beckie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:02 am

It's the Annoying Orange and my friend Toby is on the TV show and the webisodes(he is nervil). Joshy and Dan LOVE angry birds and when joshy saw this he started begging to do it.. So I guess I need to get a wiggle on!

BTW.. for anyone who might wonder "Why are those birds angry?" The Green piggys stole all of their eggs and so.. they are getting revenge and retrieving their eggs. I get asked this alot, hence the explination!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:29 am

LOL good infor for us not in the know. thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down