Happy Holidays

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Holidays

Welcome to Happy Holiday House... We hope you enjoy the talent and friendship here. You will find art in many forms… simple crafts, crochet, knit, quilts, stories, poems, photos, and recipes from our talented members.

4 posters

any one have someone on their list that likes

any one have someone on their list that likes Empty any one have someone on their list that likes

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:47 am

Angry Birds? well here is a site for you . the cutest angry bird ornies.
    http://obsessivelystitching.blogspot.com/2010/12/angry-birds-ornaments.html
    ctc
    ctc
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 38592
    Job/hobbies : Respiratory Therapist. I quilt, sew, scrapbook, embroider, crochet
    Registration date : 2008-12-14

any one have someone on their list that likes Empty Re: any one have someone on their list that likes

Post by ctc Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:34 am

I just might try these! I enjoyed the blog site too! Thanks for sharing with us.

Currently working on:
        1. Lap quilt for Nanny 2 .Christmas ornaments 3. summer bell pull 

any one have someone on their list that likes Empty Re: any one have someone on their list that likes

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:53 pm

you are welcome
    SewingSue
    SewingSue

Female
    Number of posts : 4236
    Job/hobbies : I work 3 -4 days a week at our church. Im lead Janitor. I like to spend time reading, gardening,baking and quilting. I'm Queen of my own Red Hat Chapter. My friendsand I have a blast! I Host a quilt group now and enjoying those friends!
    Humor : Of all the things I have lost...I miss my mind the most!
    Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by SewingSue Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:28 am

Thanks for sharing the link!
    Ms Dianne
    Ms Dianne
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 667
    Job/hobbies : crochet, beading, net surfing for patterns and inspiration,Creating online sstore/auctions for our Wares.
    Registration date : 2012-05-05

Post by Ms Dianne Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:08 pm

These would be right up Jakey's alley! I am saving this and will see what I can find for ornaments. Thanks Beckie...it is super cute!
    Judi
    Judi

Number of posts : 1682
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by Judi Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:20 am

Yes indeed!!! Myself I don't know what the attraction is but my grands love them.

Thanks Beckie

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:18 am

I know all the kids are talking about them . My great grandson likes the obnoxious Orange. He cracks me up with his eyes dancing and telling me I know what I can be the Obnoxious orange. and did a little dance.
    hope you all enjoy making them I make some of them .
    Beckie

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:02 am

It's the Annoying Orange and my friend Toby is on the TV show and the webisodes(he is nervil). Joshy and Dan LOVE angry birds and when joshy saw this he started begging to do it.. So I guess I need to get a wiggle on!

BTW.. for anyone who might wonder "Why are those birds angry?" The Green piggys stole all of their eggs and so.. they are getting revenge and retrieving their eggs. I get asked this alot, hence the explination!

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:29 am

LOL good infor for us not in the know. thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:17 pm