Page 1 of 1 • Share •
Oh my.....so, so yummy! This is great to serve for guests during the fall holidays!...but try it now, why wait!!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifles
12 Biscoff Cookies, crushed into crumbs
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup pure pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 large tub (12-oz.) whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed, divided
1. In a medium bowl, combine Biscoff Cookie crumbs and butter. Divide the crumbs into the bottoms of your trifle glasses. Gently press crumbs to form an even layer of crust.
2. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pumpkin, vanilla, sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Beat until well combined and creamy.
3. Use a spatula to fold in half of the whipped topping. Gently combine ingredients until no streaks remain.
4. To Assemble the Trifles: Pipe or spoon a layer of pumpkin cheesecake onto the Biscoff crust followed by a layer of whipped topping. Repeat layers until your trifle reaches the top of your glass or jar.
5. Store trifles in the refrigerator until ready to serve. If desired, garnish with Biscoff cookie crumbs.
Number of posts : 12273
Age : 70
Location : Boynton Beach, florida
Job/hobbies : crafts and cooking
Registration date : 2008-12-13
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum