Happy Holidays

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Holidays

Welcome to Happy Holiday House... We hope you enjoy the talent and friendship here. You will find art in many forms… simple crafts, crochet, knit, quilts, stories, poems, photos, and recipes from our talented members.

Link to the post on the General board

Texas_Dawn
    Texas_Dawn
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 40942
    Job/hobbies : Quilting, Crochet, Fishing Joined HHH 5/2/2004
    Humor : Yes, humor...
    Registration date : 2008-12-13

Link to the post on the General board Empty Link to the post on the General board

Post by Texas_Dawn Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:35 am

Since it is so easy to lose a post because it dropped to the next page I am including a link to the post on the general board so we are able to refer to it for answers also. Post on Gerneral Chat Board

Link to the post on the General board Empty Re: Link to the post on the General board

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:51 pm

Thats a good idea!! Thanks. I used to get so frustrated, not knowing about the next page. xx Lulu

Link to the post on the General board Empty Re: Link to the post on the General board

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:02 am

smashing idear i got lost where ever i go and then miss messages thanks great hugs mez I love you

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:18 pm

I cant seem to get emails sent to my emails account no matter what I do what do you think might be the problem I went into my profile preferences and checked all yes but still no emails Help
    Texas_Dawn
    Texas_Dawn
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 40942
    Job/hobbies : Quilting, Crochet, Fishing Joined HHH 5/2/2004
    Humor : Yes, humor...
    Registration date : 2008-12-13

Post by Texas_Dawn Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:05 am

I just checked all the stuff under preferences and near as I can tell the only time they will send an email is when you mark a topic "to be watched" Then each time a person posts there you will get an email saying there has been a reply. I do not see where they send all the posts to your email like MSN (or even Yahoo) does. Although I have discovered that there is a limit to how many topics you can watch (360) IF anyone figures out how to get the posts sent to email PLEASE let us know!

Hugs,
    Dawn

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:12 am