Link to the post on the General board

Go down

Link to the post on the General board Empty Link to the post on the General board

Post by Texas_Dawn on Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:35 am

Since it is so easy to lose a post because it dropped to the next page I am including a link to the post on the general board so we are able to refer to it for answers also. Post on Gerneral Chat Board
Texas_Dawn
Texas_Dawn
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 37382
Job/hobbies : Quilting, Crochet, Fishing Joined HHH 5/2/2004
Humor : Without humor this would be a boring world!
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Link to the post on the General board Empty Re: Link to the post on the General board

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:51 pm

Thats a good idea!! Thanks. I used to get so frustrated, not knowing about the next page. xx Lulu

Back to top Go down

Link to the post on the General board Empty Re: Link to the post on the General board

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:02 am

smashing idear i got lost where ever i go and then miss messages thanks great hugs mez I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:18 pm

I cant seem to get emails sent to my emails account no matter what I do what do you think might be the problem I went into my profile preferences and checked all yes but still no emails Help

Back to top Go down

Post by Texas_Dawn on Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:05 am

I just checked all the stuff under preferences and near as I can tell the only time they will send an email is when you mark a topic "to be watched" Then each time a person posts there you will get an email saying there has been a reply. I do not see where they send all the posts to your email like MSN (or even Yahoo) does. Although I have discovered that there is a limit to how many topics you can watch (360) IF anyone figures out how to get the posts sent to email PLEASE let us know!

Hugs,
Dawn
Texas_Dawn
Texas_Dawn
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 37382
Job/hobbies : Quilting, Crochet, Fishing Joined HHH 5/2/2004
Humor : Without humor this would be a boring world!
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down