Happy Holidays

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Holidays

Welcome to Happy Holiday House... We hope you enjoy the talent and friendship here. You will find art in many forms… simple crafts, crochet, knit, quilts, stories, poems, photos, and recipes from our talented members.

Garlic mashed cauli-toes (TNT)

pstarkoski
    pstarkoski
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 13431
    Job/hobbies : crafts and cooking
    Registration date : 2008-12-13

Garlic mashed cauli-toes (TNT) Empty Garlic mashed cauli-toes (TNT)

Post by pstarkoski Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:45 am

Garlic Mashed Cauli-toes
    THM:S, low carb, sugar free, gluten/egg/nut free 
    Author: Briana Thomas 
    Serves: 4-6 
    Ingredients 
    1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets and steamed until very soft 
    ½ tsp. salt 
    ¼ tsp. black pepper 
    ½ tsp. crushed garlic (I used Trader Joe's brand) 
    4 oz. cream cheese (I used reduced fat)
    Instructions 
    Steam the cauliflower until it's very soft. Drain the cauliflower very well and blend it with the other ingredients until completely smooth (I used my Ninja blender). You may need to scrape down the sides of the blender with a spatula on occasion. Reheat if desired. Serve and enjoy! If you want to be fancy, top with some melted butter and sprinkle with some dill weed.
    Serving information may vary according to the size of your head of cauliflower.
    Notes 
    Be sure to drain the cauliflower very well so you don't have cauliflower soup. 
    Recipe by Briana Thomas at http://www.briana-thomas.com/garlic-mashed-caulitoes/

PEG’S NOTES: I made this early in the day and put into a casserole dish. Later, I baked at 375 for 20 minutes with a little pat of butter on top. After baking I sprinkled with a little shredded cheddar cheese.
    Garlic mashed cauli-toes (TNT) 7c9346e1f3650957af6600c16ce1d129

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:16 pm