Happy Holidays

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Holidays

Welcome to Happy Holiday House... We hope you enjoy the talent and friendship here. You will find art in many forms… simple crafts, crochet, knit, quilts, stories, poems, photos, and recipes from our talented members.

Copy/Pasting the Backgrounds

Sierra
    Sierra
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 3641
    Job/hobbies : Retired English, Music, and Art Teacher *****Member in HHH Since 3/11/2007*****
    Humor : Funny is as funny does!
    Registration date : 2008-10-18

Copy/Pasting the Backgrounds Empty Copy/Pasting the Backgrounds

Post by Sierra Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:28 pm

Today while browsing the backgrounds I have posted here I saw that the mayority were incomplete and thought they weren't usable like that. But I discovered that if I go to the "edit" mode the complete background shows up and it can be highlighted, copied and pasted just like we did with the backgrounds in MSN. Backgrounds can be saved perfectly well here.

Here's the "foodlovers" background... I just love this tablecloth, LOL! I highlighted it and copied pasted here. So in the "edit" mode is the best way to copy/paste the backgrounds and use them in our posts.

I love this Background!

Sierra
    Easy Free Borders from TagBot Borders

♥️.·:*:·.♥️.·::·.♥️.·:*:·.♥️Sierra♥️:·.♥️.·:*:·.♥️:::·.♥️.·:*:·.♥️
    Copy/Pasting the Backgrounds ANGEL_23
    ♥️.·:*:·.♥️.·:*:·.♥️.·::·.♥️.·:The most important human right is the right to dream.·.♥️:·.♥️.·:*:·.♥️.·:*:·.♥️

♥️.·:*:·.♥️.·:*:·.♥️.·::·.♥️.·:UFO's Pending:·.♥️:·.♥️.·:*:·.♥️.·:*:·.♥️
    1. Canesu (Complete) 2. Spider Stitch Shawl    3. crocheted blouse   4.Beaded crocheted handbag   

Sierra
    Sierra
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Job/hobbies : Retired English, Music, and Art Teacher *****Member in HHH Since 3/11/2007*****

Copy/Pasting the Backgrounds Empty Re: Copy/Pasting the Backgrounds

Post by Sierra Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:33 pm

First find the background you wish to use and highlight it and then copy it. You then go to your message box and paste it there the same way you used to do in MSN.

Copy/Pasting the Backgrounds SierraWishUponAStarBrenda

Remember that to add tags or pictures you must use the Image Code tag from Photobucket

Html and Layout by x-clusively christy
    artwork ©️Suzanne Woolcott gorjuss.co.uk amichwo

♥️.·:*:·.♥️.·:*:·.♥️.·::·.♥️.·:The most important human right is the right to dream.·.♥️:·.♥️.·:*:·.♥️.·:*:·.♥️

1. Canesu (Complete) 2. Spider Stitch Shawl    3. crocheted blouse   4.Beaded crocheted handbag   

Sierra
    Sierra
    Admin
    Admin

Female

Post by Sierra Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:48 pm

I keep wondering why backgrounds here don't show complete and in Christy's site (just-christmas) they all show completely. there must be someplace in the Administration Panel where one would have to click something or add some numbers or something like that. I must continue looking until I find it. Because if just-christmas and happy-holidays are the same type of forums, things should look more or less the same. This is a matter of time... one of the Administrators is sure to find the solution. Wink

Copy/Pasting the Backgrounds Empty testing didnt know how this would work

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:38 pm

Copy/Pasting the Backgrounds Empty More Backgrounds

Copy/Pasting the Backgrounds Icon_minipost Sierra on Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:59 am

Copy/Pasting the Backgrounds Hello-1testing this out i assume you can you these on your posts.... is that right

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:15 pm

Sierra,

I love this background. Am just checking to see that it works. Hpe everyone is well.

Patty Copy/Pasting the Backgrounds Icon_biggrin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:23 am