Happy Holidays

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Holidays

Welcome to Happy Holiday House... We hope you enjoy the talent and friendship here. You will find art in many forms… simple crafts, crochet, knit, quilts, stories, poems, photos, and recipes from our talented members.

How to change text color and font style

How to change text color and font style Empty How to change text color and font style

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:38 pm

Hey Pixie....
    by Texas_Dawn Today at 2:06 pm

I saw you are still having trouble making the text color. Not a problem. I hope I can explain this so you know what I am trying to say as sometimes I skip steps. OK, first select all your text, pick the size, then select all your text again to select color. You WILL see the color BEFORE you hit preview, but not the size change. I am confused as to why that is. But good thing to remember is if you SEE the color on your text then you WILL have a color post. Hope this helps you.

HUGS, Texas_Dawn

Keep on smiling. Don't let the bumps in the "road" turn your smile upside down
    Texas_Dawn
    Admin

Job/hobbies : Quilting, Crochet, Fishing Joined HHH 5/2/2004
    Humor : Without humor this would be a boring world!

Last edited by CMforever on Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added and font style to title)

How to change text color and font style Empty Re: How to change text color and font style

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:01 pm

1. First choose your size
    2. Then put your cursor between the two equations...[size=18] or any other size # you want (this needs to be at the begining of your post )and the other equations [ size/ ] which needs to be at the end of your post. I usually put about 3 spaces between the equations and then put my cursor in the middle
    3. Next choose your color and any font style you want in the next square with the single A in it
    4. Now just type away! You can change color any time you like and change type too!
    5. The other way to change color is just to highlight the entire post and then click on the color you want
    6. Also Be sure to use the post reply button at the top of the message not the quick reply at the bottom. If you want to change it after it is done (like I did here LOL) you can hit the Edit feature and fix it the way you want it too!!! No matter how you started out your post.
    7. Any other questions ask away and we will all do our best to figure it out together!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:52 pm