Mini Deep Dish Pizzas
Yield: 9 mini deep dish pizzas
- 10 oz. refrigerated pizza crust dough
- olive oil, for brushing pan and dough
- garlic powder and Italian seasonings, optional
- 1/2 cup sauce (pizza sauce, bbq sauce, pesto sauce, etc), more as needed
- [url=x-apple-data-detectors://7]1/2-3/4[/url] cup toppings (pepperoni, chopped bbq chicken and red onion, veggies, etc)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or cheese blend of choice), more as needed
- garnish (Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes, fresh cilantro, etc), optional
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Brush 9 wells, of a standard size muffin/cupcake pan with olive oil.
Roll out pizza crust dough to desired thickness. Use a large biscut cutter (or rim of a peanut butter jar) to cut out 9 circles of dough, and press into bottom and up sides of muffin pan. Brush dough with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasonings, if desired.
Spoon a scant tablespoon of sauce onto each dough cup, and spread up the sides. Top with shredded cheese and toppings of choice.
Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until edges start to turn golden brown. Transfer to wire rack for 2-4 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm.
- See more at: http://blog.dollhousebakeshoppe.com/2011/06/mini-deep-dish-pizza.html#sthash.xHtxSiUk.dpuf[/size]
Number of posts : 12222
Age : 70
Location : Boynton Beach, florida
Job/hobbies : crafts and cooking
Registration date : 2008-12-13
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum