Happy Holidays

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Holidays

Welcome to Happy Holiday House... We hope you enjoy the talent and friendship here. You will find art in many forms… simple crafts, crochet, knit, quilts, stories, poems, photos, and recipes from our talented members.

Magic Mint Chocolate Bark (TNT)

pstarkoski
    pstarkoski
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 13431
    Job/hobbies : crafts and cooking
    Registration date : 2008-12-13

Magic Mint Chocolate Bark (TNT) Empty Magic Mint Chocolate Bark (TNT)

Post by pstarkoski Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:41 am

Hi...
    Nestle's has a new chocolate chip morsels this Christmas season and I tried this recipe using the Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels....it is delicious!! I toasted my nuts, but they got a little too done...next time I would either not use the nuts at all or just use them without toasing them.
    Enjoy!
    hugs,
    peg

Magic Mint Chocolate Bark

Estimated Times:
    Preparation - 5 min | Cooking - 2 min | Cooling Time - 1 hrs refrigerating | Yields - 9 servings or 3/4 lb.
    Magic Mint Chocolate Bark (TNT) 143921med
    What a refreshing way to enjoy the decadent duo of mint and chocolate. Swirling dizzying designs adds some artistic flair, and fun, to this unforgettable treat.
    Source: Magic Mint Chocolate Bark (TNT) Tollhouse

Ingredients:

Directions:
    PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Line small baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.

POUR morsels onto prepared baking sheet. Arrange morsels so they are touching each other in a single layer (roughly an 11 x 9-inch rectangle).

BAKE for 1 to 3 minutes or until morsels are shiny. Remove from oven to wire rack. With tip of butter knife or wooden pick, immediately swirl morsels to create a swirled pattern.

SPRINKLE with nuts. Hold baking sheet 3 inches above counter and drop to settle nuts into melted morsels. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.

VARIATION: Substitute broken pretzel pieces or another nut of choice for the almonds.

Recipe source:
    [url=http://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/Print.aspx?ID=143921]http://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/Print.aspx?ID=143921[/url]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:29 am