Happy Holidays

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Holidays

Welcome to Happy Holiday House... We hope you enjoy the talent and friendship here. You will find art in many forms… simple crafts, crochet, knit, quilts, stories, poems, photos, and recipes from our talented members.

3 posters

Crocheted Pineapple Pendant Necklace

Pixie
    Pixie
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 24545
    Registration date : 2008-12-12

Crocheted Pineapple Pendant Necklace  Empty Crocheted Pineapple Pendant Necklace

Post by Pixie Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:44 am

Crocheted Pineapple Pendant Necklace
    http://www.allfreejewelrymaking.com/Crocheted-Jewelry/Crochet-Pineapple-Pendant-Necklace#

Its always a classic done in white!

Crocheted Pineapple Pendant Necklace  Empty Re: Crocheted Pineapple Pendant Necklace

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:26 am

I think that is beautiful. But my hands just do not seem to be able to crochet that thread.

Debbie
    lhgoudie
    lhgoudie
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 7819
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, crochet.
    Registration date : 2008-12-14

Crocheted Pineapple Pendant Necklace  Empty Re: Crocheted Pineapple Pendant Necklace

Post by lhgoudie Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:07 am

I've actually made this and it's really pretty. I think it might be missing a row, if I recall correctly.

Life is more than just how many breaths you take; but the moments that take your breath away...

UFO's Finished

2022 - 57
    2023 - 157
    2024 - 20
    Ms Dianne
    Ms Dianne
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 667
    Job/hobbies : crochet, beading, net surfing for patterns and inspiration,Creating online sstore/auctions for our Wares.
    Registration date : 2012-05-05

Post by Ms Dianne Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:25 pm

It's on my to do list! Thanks!

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:39 am

I would love one of those. I have tried and tried to do the pineapple and it still eludes me.
    Beckie

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:23 am