Happy Holidays

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Holidays

Welcome to Happy Holiday House... We hope you enjoy the talent and friendship here. You will find art in many forms… simple crafts, crochet, knit, quilts, stories, poems, photos, and recipes from our talented members.

Machine embroidery freebie designs and projects

Machine embroidery freebie designs and projects Empty Machine embroidery freebie designs and projects

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:13 am

I just posted some freebie machine embroidery designs in the machine embroidery help page. I will try to post them when I find  them on that page so check often to see what I have found.

Machine embroidery freebie designs and projects Empty Re: Machine embroidery freebie designs and projects

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:24 am

Thank you!

Machine embroidery freebie designs and projects Empty Re: Machine embroidery freebie designs and projects

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:27 am

Becky those are great.  I was looking for something to embroider on one of the GD's dresses.  I have found it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:27 am