Happy Holidays

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Holidays

Welcome to Happy Holiday House... We hope you enjoy the talent and friendship here. You will find art in many forms… simple crafts, crochet, knit, quilts, stories, poems, photos, and recipes from our talented members.

HOW TO USE PHOTOBUCKET

HOW TO USE PHOTOBUCKET Empty HOW TO USE PHOTOBUCKET

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:09 pm

This was posted under tips and tricks but I moved it here to be more easily referenced~~~Dianne~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first step is to get a Photobucket account here:

http://photobucket.com/register.php

2. Once you have registered and opened your account you must start uploading your pictures and tags and save them in Photobucket.

3. Each one of your pictures or tags will have four titles under it as: Share Url, Url Link, HTML Tag, IMG Code...

edit | move | tag | share | delete
    These four words appear above the picture.

(Here there will be a small picture)

Share Url______________

Url Link_______________

HTML Tag_____________

IMG Code_____________ .

4. First you must highlight and copy the words under the photo pictured that say IMG Code. Then you go to your Message Box.

5. Once in your Message Box, you paste the code copied in your message after which you leave a space or two to start writing your message. Once you have finished you click "preview" and if you are satisfied with how your post looks you then click "send."

6. If you are not satisfied when you click "preview" you then proceed to make the necessary corrections after which you click "preview" again until you are satisfied and then you click "send."

Note: I have made some changes in these instructions because they were more appropriate for our previous MSN pages. Now the instructions are for our forum pages.

cheers

HOW TO USE PHOTOBUCKET Empty Re: HOW TO USE PHOTOBUCKET

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:33 pm

HOW TO USE PHOTOBUCKET Th_image0011

thank you for posting this here... I am finally learning how to put gifs here, but now and then I still get a code lone with the gif...but I think I figured that out earlier tonight... It seems like if I put the gif at the top and drop down a couple lines it works great...

Now have a couple questions about photobucket...

first how do you delete gifs off there? I seen the delete above the pic, but it says that if you delete it could mess up your photos... so was not sure what to do..

and how many gifts and photos can you put on photobucket? I have 1,000's of gifs and want to add several there, so I can use them here, but still want to delete some now and then so I can add more...

thank you for all help...

hugs to all
    Dianna

well I looked in preview and everything looked ok, but then I send it and there is all that code line....
    so I just edited it out.... thinking before I did not push preview and it worked just fine... anyone know why the code is coming up with the gif ?
    Texas_Dawn
    Texas_Dawn
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 40942
    Job/hobbies : Quilting, Crochet, Fishing Joined HHH 5/2/2004
    Humor : Yes, humor...
    Registration date : 2008-12-13

HOW TO USE PHOTOBUCKET Empty Re: HOW TO USE PHOTOBUCKET

Post by Texas_Dawn Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:15 am

bumping thid up to get it some attention Smile