Happy Holidays

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Holidays

Welcome to Happy Holiday House... We hope you enjoy the talent and friendship here. You will find art in many forms… simple crafts, crochet, knit, quilts, stories, poems, photos, and recipes from our talented members.

Alfredo Chicken Supper (TNT)

pstarkoski
    pstarkoski
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 13431
    Job/hobbies : crafts and cooking
    Registration date : 2008-12-13

Alfredo Chicken Supper (TNT) Empty Alfredo Chicken Supper (TNT)

Post by pstarkoski Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:42 pm

Hi..
    Here is another great recipe!! It is excellent! I know my two sons would like this one (and they are picky!!)..I think I will make it the next time they come over for dinner!
    This recipe is for one or two, but you can adjust it for more.
    Enjoy!
    hugs,
    peg

Alfredo Chicken Supper
    Cooking for One or Two Cookbook

I'm always impressed when something so easy tastes so goos. This dish is one of those.
    SERVINGS: 2
    CATEGORY: Main Dish
    METHOD: Baked
    TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
    Ingredients:
    12 frozen cheese or mushroom ravioli
    2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
    2 teaspoons Crisco®️ Light Olive Oil or Canola Oil
    1-1/2 cups Alfredo sauce
    1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
    1 cup diced plum tomatoes
    2 slices mozzarella cheese
    1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
    Directions:
    Cook ravioli according to package directions. Drain; set aside. In a skillet, saute chicken breasts in oil until lightly browned on both sides. In a bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, mushrooms and tomatoes. Add ravioli; toss to coat.
    Transfer to a greased shallow 5-cup baking dish. Place chicken breasts on top of ravioli. Place a slice of cheese on each chicken breast. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and top is golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
    Comments
    Re: Alfredo Chicken Supper
    Wow...this was really good. It wasn't that hard to fix and I just cut up some regular tomatoes instead of the plum tomatoes to save on cost. I also used reduced fat alfredo sauce and that was just fine. I think next time I make this I'm going to double the recipe for a larger group. Great!
    dawnrosanne

http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Alfredo-Chicken-Supper

Recipe source: all-simple-recipes yahoo group, submitted by Beth Layman

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:52 pm