Happy Holidays

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Holidays

Welcome to Happy Holiday House... We hope you enjoy the talent and friendship here. You will find art in many forms… simple crafts, crochet, knit, quilts, stories, poems, photos, and recipes from our talented members.

Chocolate Chip Mousse (TNT)

pstarkoski
    pstarkoski
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 13431
    Job/hobbies : crafts and cooking
    Registration date : 2008-12-13

Chocolate Chip Mousse (TNT) Empty Chocolate Chip Mousse (TNT)

Post by pstarkoski Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:37 am

Oh my gosh! This dessert is just sinful!!
    The boys came over for dinner last night and I was wanting to make some dessert for them, but didin't want to go to the grocery store....so I went online to my favorite site for recipes (http://www.tasteofhome.com) and I found this recipe....only 4 ingredients and I had all of them....so I made this delicious dessert....They all thought they died and went to Heaven!! I had to print out the recipe for Paul to take home!
    Since it is made with cream cheese, it is really more like cheesecake than a mousse,but that's ok!!
    Enjoy!
    hugs,
    peg

Chocolate Chip Mousse

Chocolate has long been associated with Valentine's Day. So when Cupid comes calling this year, reach for this recipe for rich and creamy mousse.
    4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + cooling
    Ingredients

1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
    1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
    Directions

In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Cool for 20 minutes.
    Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and vanilla until smooth; beat in melted chocolate. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.

Recipe source: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Chocolate-Chip-Mousse

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:46 pm