Happy Holidays

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Holidays

Welcome to Happy Holiday House... We hope you enjoy the talent and friendship here. You will find art in many forms… simple crafts, crochet, knit, quilts, stories, poems, photos, and recipes from our talented members.

Marinated Chicken Breasts (TNT)

pstarkoski
    pstarkoski
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 13431
    Job/hobbies : crafts and cooking
    Registration date : 2008-12-13

Marinated Chicken Breasts (TNT) Empty Marinated Chicken Breasts (TNT)

Post by pstarkoski Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:00 pm

Hi..
    We had these chicken breats for dinner last night and they were wonderful...I served this with dilled carrots and green beans...I will post that recipe next because that was a really great way to eat veggies!
    Since I live in south Florida and during the summer it always seems to rain about the time to start grilling, I did these in the broiler. I broiled them for about 6-7 minutes per side. They were great this way too....when summer and the rainy season is over down here, we will definitely do these on the grill.
    Enjoy!
    hugs,
    peg

MARINATED CHICKEN BREASTS

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
    ½ cup soy sauce
    1 cup oil
    2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
    1 can cherry 7 up

Combine soy sauce, oil, Worcestershire sauce, and soda. Put chicken in
    Ziploc bag. Add marinade. Marinade 24 hours. Cook on grill until done.

Recipe source: A thru Z Crafts & Recipes yahoo group, submitted by McSledwidow

PEG’S NOTE:
    I broiled the chicken breasts instead of putting them on the grill. I broiled them for about 6-7 minutes per side.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:57 pm