Happy Holidays

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Holidays

Welcome to Happy Holiday House... We hope you enjoy the talent and friendship here. You will find art in many forms… simple crafts, crochet, knit, quilts, stories, poems, photos, and recipes from our talented members.

Tuscan Rosemary Chicken and White Beans (TNT)

pstarkoski
    pstarkoski
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 13431
    Job/hobbies : crafts and cooking
    Registration date : 2008-12-13

Tuscan Rosemary Chicken and White Beans (TNT) Empty Tuscan Rosemary Chicken and White Beans (TNT)

Post by pstarkoski Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:34 am

Tuscan Rosemary Chicken and White Beans (TNT) R32530fp

This was excellent! This would be good to serve to company!! ....very gourmet!
    I used fresh rosemary instead of dry because we have it growing in the back yard...
    I also had a hard time finding the sun-dried tomatoes, but finally found it in the produce section of the grocery store...It is in a package where the other nuts, dried fruits, etc. are..You just have to look for it or like me....ask where it is....I couldn't find it at Walmart, but got it at Publix.
    Enjoy!
    hugs,
    peg

Tuscan Rosemary Chicken and White Beans

Andi Bidwell, a Betty Crocker Kitchens food editor, shares a recipe? It's a delicious Italian chicken skillet dinner you can have on your table in 30 minutes.
    Prep Time: 30 minutes
    Start to Finish: 30 minutes
    Makes: 4 servings

1/3 cup Italian dressing
    4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1-1/4 lb.)
    1/4 cup water
    2 medium carrots, sliced (1 cup)
    2 medium stalks celery, sliced (1 cup)
    1/4 cup coarsely chopped drained sun-dried tomatoes in oil
    1 tsp. dried rosemary leaves, crushed (PEG'S NOTE---I used fresh rosemary)
    1 can Progresso cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
    1. In 12-inch skillet, heat dressing over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in dressing 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
    2. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add water, carrots, celery, tomatoes and rosemary to skillet. Cover; simmer about 10 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender and juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170 degrees F.)
    3. Stir in beans. Cover; cook 5 to 6 minutes or until beans are thoroughly heated.

Recipe source: Betty Crocker recipe
    http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/recipe.aspx?recipeID=32530&Source=SearchResultPage

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:52 am