|Minnesota Wild Rice Dressing |
Prep Time: 10 min.
Serving Size: 22
- 4 Slices TURKEY BACON cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Cup onion chopped
- 1 Cup celery chopped
- 1/2 Pound mushrooms sliced
- 1 Package (4 ounces) wild rice cooked according to package directions
- 2 Cups bread crumbs
- 1/2 Pound TURKEY BREAKFAST SAUSAGE cooked
- 1 Teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon dried sage
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In medium-size skillet, over medium heat, saute bacon until almost crisp.
- Add onion, celery and mushrooms; continue cooking until vegetables are tender.
- In large bowl combine bacon mixture, wild rice, bread crumbs, sausage, oregano and sage.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper if desired.
- Spoon dressing into lightly greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake, covered, at 325 degrees F. 35 to 40 minutes.
Permissions in this forum:
reply to topics in this forum