Happy Holidays

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Holidays

Welcome to Happy Holiday House... We hope you enjoy the talent and friendship here. You will find art in many forms… simple crafts, crochet, knit, quilts, stories, poems, photos, and recipes from our talented members.

Broccoli-Chicken Cups (TNT)

pstarkoski
    pstarkoski
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 13431
    Job/hobbies : crafts and cooking
    Registration date : 2008-12-13

Broccoli-Chicken Cups (TNT) Empty Broccoli-Chicken Cups (TNT)

Post by pstarkoski Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:15 am

Hi...
    I made these for dinner last night and they were great! They may even be "kid friendly"!!
    I only made 1/2 of the recipe because it was just hubby and myself...but he ate 5 and I had 3!! so there were only 2 left and he finished them up for lunch today!
    I am not really sure why the rice krispies are put into the bottom of the cup except that they may be there to absorb any liquid that might come from the chicken-broccoli mixture. This recipe is definitely a "keeper"!!
    Enjoy!
    hugs,
    peg

Broccoli-Chicken Cups

Source: Taste of Home America¢s Best Church Supper Recipes from Shirley Gerber of Roanoke, IL
    2 (10-oz) can refrigerated biscuit dough
    2 c shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
    1 1/3 c crisp rice cereal
    1 c cubed cooked chicken
    1 (10 3/4-oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
    1 (10-oz) pkg frozen chopped broccoli, cooked, drained

Place biscuits in greased muffin cups, pressing dough over bottom & up sides. Add 1 tbsp cheese & cereal to each cup. In lg bowl, combine chicken, soup & broccoli; spoon into cups. Bake at 375°F 20-25 min or until bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
    10-12 servings

Recipe source: A_L_I_ACookingCorner yahoo group, submitted by Lilly M.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:09 pm