Happy Holidays

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy Holidays

Welcome to Happy Holiday House... We hope you enjoy the talent and friendship here. You will find art in many forms… simple crafts, crochet, knit, quilts, stories, poems, photos, and recipes from our talented members.

October Craft sorry I am late on this you get a bonus this week

October Craft   sorry I am late on this you get a bonus this week Empty October Craft sorry I am late on this you get a bonus this week

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:52 pm

October Craft   sorry I am late on this you get a bonus this week 002 here is the link to the first pattern for the beaded necklace for an 18 inch doll. I do not know where I found this pattern it has been so long ago and nothing was on the pattern about where it came from
    Beckie

October Craft   sorry I am late on this you get a bonus this week Empty Re: October Craft sorry I am late on this you get a bonus this week

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:57 pm

This is the crystal beaded necklace and bracelet . It would be easy to make it bigger for the mama of the doll so they have alike items.
    https://2img.net/h/i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/kcdelight419/001.jpg

October Craft   sorry I am late on this you get a bonus this week Empty Re: October Craft sorry I am late on this you get a bonus this week

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:02 pm

October Craft   sorry I am late on this you get a bonus this week 003

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:03 pm

This is what I wanted to share for the american girl doll all very easy to make. If you have any questions just ask.
    Texas_Dawn
    Texas_Dawn
    Admin
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 40942
    Job/hobbies : Quilting, Crochet, Fishing Joined HHH 5/2/2004
    Humor : Yes, humor...
    Registration date : 2008-12-13

Post by Texas_Dawn Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:30 pm

OMG I love the beaded necklace!!!

Finished UFOs in 2020: 73
    Finished UFOs in 2021: 67
    Finished UFOs in 2022: 132
    Finished UFOs in 2023: 2

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:09 am

bumping up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:54 pm